It’s been a long time since I wrote an article about tutorials. Because of the little time I have to make the article and my lack of knowledge about how to make articles with good tutorial themes. I learned a lot from the master bloggers by studying the articles they wrote which of course the articles had been read by many. On this occasion, I would like to answer a question asked by a friend of the Asik Reading blogger about How to Create a Friends Link Box. Creating a friend’s link box in this sidebar is very easy. Because the method is the same as we add gadgets as usual. And for the steps I wrote this is to add a blog that uses the BlogSpot service. For WordPress or others, I have never tried it. But as far as I know, this method can also be used, it’s just that the steps are different.
- First login to your blog account.
- Open the layout on the blog that we want to add a friend link to.
- Click add gadget.
- Choose HTML/JavaScrip
- Enter the following html into the box.
<div style=”height: 250px; margin: 0px auto; overflow: auto; padding: 5px; width:auto;”>
<li><a href=”http://danmasiver.blogspot.com/” style=”font-style: italic;” target=”_blank”>Dan’s Blog</a></li>
<li><a href=”http://rakitinformasi.blogspot.com/” style=”font-style: italic;” target=”_blank”>Rakit Informasi</a></li>
<div style=”float: right; font: normal 10px verdana; padding: 5px 0px; text-align: right;”>
Widget by <a href=”http://danmasiver.blogspot.com/”>Dan’s Blog</a></div>
- The red one is the height of the friend’s link box. Please change it according to your needs.
- The blue one is the friend’s link URL. Please replace it with the friend’s URL link that you want to install.
- The orange one is the name of the blog from the friend’s link that you want to install.